Clicking on the link will take you to a new website where you can pay for your tickets using Paypal. The routes are listed separately, so you'll be buying a ticket for a specific route - make sure you get the right one!
Here's an overview of what you will get for your £15 ticket price:
- a one day Travelcard for zones 1-2, good for riding all necessary transport mechanisms (bus, Tube, train, Overground). You are more then welcome to use your own Oyster/Travelcard - in that case, the excess funds from your ticket price will be donated to Refuge after all the other expenses have been covered.
- a route, complete with relevant transport links, maps, and team captains to help shepherd your group from place to place
- special offers and discounts from some of participating shops, including both day of discounts and coupons for future purchases. And cake!
- a small project bag to hold all your event pack materials
- entry to The Great London Yarn Crawl after party, which will have door prizes from some of the shops as well as UK-based independent dyers, and a special knitting-world guest!
If anyone has any questions, please check our FAQs or leave a message in the comments.
Again the link for registration is:
We look forward to seeing you all in September!